Concrete Lifting & Slab Leveling Solutions
Raise Your Uneven Concrete With URETEK
URETEK is equipped to resolve concrete settlement problems of all levels quickly and effectively with industry leading repair technology. Concrete lifting and leveling is now an affordable and non-destructive process for clients with The URETEK Method®.
Our patented, high-density polymer injection process known as The URETEK Method®, stabilizes base soils to prevent future settlement issues and is capable of raising concrete with extreme loads. This repair technology offers numerous benefits over traditional slab raising solutions as it is designed to lift, realign, underseal, and fill voids underneath concrete slabs.
The URETEK Method® has been utilized in more than 100,000 projects worldwide over the last 25 years.
Concrete Lifting & Slab Raising Solutions
- Interior Concrete Lifting
- Exterior Concrete Lifting
- Trip Hazard Elimination
- Sinkhole Remediation
- Uneven Concrete Slabs
- Drainage Control
- Soil Stabilization
- Pool Decking
- Void Filling
- Patio Releveling
- Equipment Balancing
- Parking Lot Leveling
- Drive Lane Leveling
- Sealing Joints and Cracks
- Weak Soil Compaction
- Mismatched Joints
Cost Effective Concrete Floor Leveling With Polyurethane Foam
THE BEST ALTERNATIVE TO MUDJACKING & SLAB JACKING
Mudjacking or slabjacking is a repair method that involves pumping a “mud” or “slurry” mortar-based grouting mixture under a settling slab though large 2″- 4″ inch holes. The mudjacking process is usually messy, time consuming, and only a temporary solution for the problem. The concrete settlement issue is likely to occur again, due to the added weight of the grouting mixture on the soil.
Whereas URETEK offers a fast, effective, and low mess approach to concrete leveling. The URETEK Method® is a minimally invasive two-part high-density expanding polyurethane “foam”. The injection system densifies and compacts the soils beneath the concrete slab, while leveling the concrete back to it’s original level. The URETEK polymer material injected is lightweight yet extremely durable, giving concrete the appropriate support it needs again, while providing a long-term solution.
- Easy on Customer: No major furniture or appliance moving.
- Affordable: Less expensive than traditional repair or replacement methods.
- Low Disruption: No carpet or tile removal is needed.
- Zero-Excavation: Small injection holes that are grouted and sealed after.
- Long-Lasting: Strong, long-term repair solution.
- Little to No Mess: Small amount of debris is removed immediately.
- Eco-Friendly: Earth friendly material and safe process.
- Fast-Acting: Area is ready for use in as little as 15 minutes.