Concrete Lifting & Slab Raising Solutions
How To Raise a Concrete Slab Cost Effectively
The URETEK Method® for raising sunken concrete involves drilling penny sized injection holes into concrete slabs and filling the voids underneath with an organic structural polymer that lifts the settling concrete slab. The URETEK Method® utilizes URETEK polymer to lift, realign, under-seal, and void fill concrete slabs, which are resting directly on base soils.
Concrete Floor Leveling & Slab Jacking with Polyurethane Foam
Our polyurethane concrete lifting method was developed and is used as an alternative to concrete mudjacking utilizing non-destructive, extremely effective concrete leveling solution that keeps company costs and downtime, or homeowner inconvenience to a minimum.
Structural Concrete & Slab Repair Services
Be sure to check out our video below or contact us for a free quote to get a better understanding of how The URETEK Method® supports foundation repair for concrete slabs.
The Cost Efficient Concrete Lifting URETEK Method® Features:
- Small, penny-sized (5/8″ Inch) injection holes.
- No furniture or appliance moving
- Small amounts of debris vacuumed immediately
- No carpet or tile removal
- After injection, holes are grouted and sealed
The ideal solution for:
- sinking or sunken concrete foundations
- high-traffic commercial and industrial slabs
- trip hazards and mismatched concrete panels
- unstable concrete due to soil saturation (slab pumping)
- drainage issues caused sunken concrete
- unstable railways and port docks