Residential Foundation Repair & Concrete Lifting Solutions
Keep your home’s value from sinking beneath a cracking foundation with the help of URETEK residential foundation repair services.
Our homes are one of our biggest investments- financially and emotionally. When left unattended, foundation problems quickly impact your home’s value. Reduce further structural or cosmetic damage by carefully restoring your home with URETEK’s residential concrete lifting solutions.
The Best Choice for Concrete Lifting and Soil Stabilization
For over 35 years, URETEK has been the trusted name in concrete lifting and soil stabilization. With the most experience in rehabilitating concrete slabs, driveways, foundations, walkways and more… you can rest assured, your home is in good hands with our team.
Long Lasting Foundation Repair Solutions
URETEK RESIDENTIAL REPAIR SERVICES
Interior & Exterior Foundation Lifting
Weak Soil Compaction
Driveway & Garage Drainage Control
Patio & Deck Lifting
Interior & Exterior Foundation Stabilization
Grade Beam Lifting & Stabilization
Swimming Pool Leveling
Interior & Exterior Foundation Leveling
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
“I avoided having to tear down my arbor, saving me thousands.
I’m completely happy with the job!”Mrs. Smith
“I watched the problem area change to smooth, level concrete in just 3-4 minutes.
I’m very satisfied!”Mr. Erwin
“URETEK did an outstanding job.
They cleaned up and left the area as it was before they started.”Mr. Wysocki
Identifying Foundation Problems
Know the early warning signs of foundation issues. The sooner potential problems are identified, the better!
- Doors don’t open or close properly
- Diagonal wall cracks
- Gaps at the corner of facia trim
- Hard to open and close windows
- Cracks in the exposed grade beam
- Cracks in brick/mortar
- Unlevel pool water
- Pool surface cracks
- Unlevel floors
- Large cracks in concrete slab
- Interior wall cracks
- Gaps under & over walls
- Windows stick or won’t close completely
- Jammed / sticking interior doors
- Concrete shifting
- Cracks open in vinyl or tile over concrete
WATCH: URETEK HOME FOUNDATION REPAIR SOLUTIONS
How URETEK Lifts & Levels Concrete
Take the mess out of foundation repair, and restore your sunken concrete slab with our easy process.
First, a crew of two or three technicians will visit your home in a self-contained unit. Injection points are determined after evaluation of all underground utility pipes and cables. Small 5/8″ injection holes are then drilled into the concrete slab. Next, the patented URETEK polymer material is injected beneath the concrete slab, quickly expanding and filling any voids in the soil. Once the voids are filled, the chemical expansion gently raises the slab until the desired level is reached. Technicians utilize laser levels to monitor the slab’s movement. The degree of lift is a controlled, precise process. After leveling is complete, any debris is immediately cleaned, the injection holes are sealed, and flooring is restored. Before you know it, you’re back to life as usual!
To learn more about our process, visit our Solutions page.
URETEK FOR HOME FOUNDATION REPAIR
- Easy on Homeowner: No major furniture or appliance moving.
- Affordable: Less expensive than traditional repair or replacement methods.
- Low Disruption: No carpet or tile removal is needed.
- Zero-Excavation: Small injection holes that are grouted and sealed after.
- Long-Lasting: Strong, long-term repair solution.
- Little to No Mess: Small amount of debris is removed immediately.
- Eco-Friendly: Earth friendly material and safe process.
- Fast-Acting: Area is ready for use in as little as 15 minutes.