DOES YOUR HOME HAVE THESE SYMPTOMS?
- Sunken Floors
- Interior Wall Cracks
- Gaps Under and Over Walls
- Sticking Interior Doors
- Settling Swimming Pool
- Concrete Shifting
- Voids & Trip Hazards
Residential Foundation Repair
Keep your home’s value from sinking beneath a cracking foundation with the help of URETEK ICR residential foundation repair services.
Residential foundation problems can take a turn for the worst when left unaddressed. Soil settlement and movement can lead to sticking windows and doors, cracking of exterior and interior walls and sunken driveways. Homeowners can retake their properties with The URETEK Method®, a non-destructive and environmentally-friendly process that lifts and stabilizes foundations and strengthens the soil underneath while reducing property-owner burden. Take control now.
- Interior/Exterior foundation lifting/stabilization
- Grade beam lifting/stabilization
- Weak soil compaction (shallow & at depth)
- Sinkhole remediation
- Void filling washout areas
- Pool/Pool deck realignment/stabilization
- Drainage control around driveways and garages
The URETEK Method® + Your Home
- The URETEK Method® mitigates expansive clay soil settlement using a special polyurethane injection.
- Our technicians drill small, penny-sized injection holes into the affected foundation before injecting a polymer that combats both shallow and deep weak soil compaction, sinkholes and voids.
- Specific URETEK polymer meet NSF/ANSI Standard 61 requirements and is safe to inject around public water sources.
- The URETEK Method® does not require carpet or hard surface flooring removal or furniture and appliance movement.
- After injection, technicians grout and seal holes and vacuum small debris immediately.
- URETEK ICR supervisors and technicians are thoroughly trained to meet project needs correctly and efficiently, while always maintaining safety as a top priority. We do not use contract labor.
- Our supervisors know their application and are on-site to direct operations and solve problems. Many of them have at least ten years of experience with structural polymer.
- We stand behind our work. Upon completion of your project, we offer an industry-leading warranty. Check with your local URETEK ICR affiliate for more details on warranties and service agreements.
- Nationwide affiliates carry all necessary insurance required to perform URETEK ICR concrete lifting, foundation repair, and soil stabilization projects.